- Bachelor in Health Science and Masters in Podiatric Practice
- Certificate III/IV in Fitness
- Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Dry Needling & Joint Mobilisation qualified
- Keen interest in ankle rehabilitation, general foot care and heel pain
Jackson consults on a Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at Essendon
Jackson graduated from La Trobe University with a Bachelor in Health Science and Masters in Podiatric Practice. He has a keen interest in musculoskeletal injuries and paediatric cases and grew up in the coastal town of Warrnambool, Victoria; completing his VCE and continuing on to South West TAFE to complete a Certificate III in Fitness/Certificate IV in sports development. Jackson has worked at leading footwear specialist The Athlete’s Foot and has developed an advanced knowledge of footwear technologies as well as completing many personal goals associated with his own athletic performance.
BOOK A PODIATRY APPOINTMENT WITH JACKSON